Sunday, September 16, 2012

Monkey Bread Masquerading as French Toast

Yesterday was ReACHE's monthly Mom's Morning Out at Corner Bakery.  There were only a handful of us there, but it turned out to be such a sweet time of fellowship and getting to know each other.  I don't often get to make it to these activities, but I do enjoy the time of hanging out with you WITHOUT KIDS when I get the chance.

If you couldn't make it, you were definitely missed.  If you ever get the chance, even if you know you can't do it very often, please join in on the fun (and yummy calories--I'm pretty sure they don't count when you consume them with other women, right?).

The next Mom's Morning Out will be October 20th at 10:00am.  Hope you can make it.  I plan on boarding a Disney Cruise that morning for Harrison's Make-A-Wish trip, so I won't be able to join you lovelies (sometimes, school just has to hit the waves).  I've decided that my calories won't count on that trip, either.



We get our own private room to laugh, eat and pray in

I wish I had some cool planters like these.
Fruit calories cancel out powdered sugar calories.  Every time.


Posted by:  Charla M.

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHA!!! You are so right about those calories, Charla! I was not feeling well Saturday morning and was REALLY disappointed that I couldn't make it. I've marked my calendar for the next one, though, and have every intention to be there. :-) Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete