Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Stir fry, buffalo meat and canoes

Just a few sights from around co-ops today...


Studying, watching her siblings, and looking precious at the same time--a true multi-tasker



Actual quote "I bet you can't do this!".  No.  No, I can't.


Waiting between classes

Getting ready for a little geography--Minn of the Mississippi style



They told me about Benjamin Rush, a 'very important doctor a long time ago'.

Current events students enjoying their bison meatballs.  Or not.  

Teaching board from Current Events.  Any guesses on what/who that is at the bottom?

Craft creation from Geography class, whose creator insisted on remaining anonymous .
I didn't make it in time to catch the girls in action, but the cooking class made stir fry.  "It was yummy".

Fine Arts and Picasso

Jillian C's portrait.  Wow.

"I had fun today.  When can I come to your house?"  Hey, Amanda, call me..  :)

Music class in action

More Music...

And finally, sweet Joshua who hung out with the middle schoolers today.  He will hopefully meet his forever family tomorrow.



Posted by Charla M.

No comments:

Post a Comment